Usenetic 1.2.8 Download
- Fixed: Timezone issue in the statistics window.
- Fixed: Colours in statistics were not saved.
- Replaced some grammar mistakes.
- Update: Improved socket handling for faster and more stable uploading and downloading.
- Fixed: Memory wasn't released when posting files.
- Fixed a sporadic issue were posting text messages or (large) binaries failed.
- Fixed the failure message when testing the 'post server' for a new created server profile.
- Fixed: NZB export didn’t escape all entities.
- Fixed: Some GUI glitches.
- Fixed: The MegaSearch interface was hard to read when using the dark mode in Mojave.
- Fixed: Using a different server profile for posting is now handled correctly.
- Fixed: Extensions are now handled case insensitive internally.
- Added: Choose to show images in Preview or their associated applications.
- Changed: Some changes are made to the ‘From’ header format when posting articles.
- Changed: Posting file sets are now always sorted as: MainPar -> Files -> VolumePars.
- MegaSearch upgrade:
- New hardware.
- Much more content.
- Better file grouping.
- Better QuotedPrintable Mime decoding.
- Better Base64 Mime decoding.
- Fixed: Some textual replies were not listed.
- Fixed: Smoother scrolling in MegaSearch under Mojave.
- Fixed: Sporadic issue were wrong textual cached articles were loaded.
- Changed: Entries in the Search History are editable now by double click.
- Update: Small GUI changes.
- Added: Option to create new bookmarks from the bookmarks panel.
- Update: Small GUI changes.
- Fixed: MegaSearch occasionally crashed when erotica newsgroups were disabled.
- Fixed: Adding newsgroups to post didn’t work.
- Fixed: Max days in bookmark editor was 2000. Now updated to 3500 days.
- Update: The PAR library is completely 64 bits now.
- Fixed: Selecting multiple newsgroups from the newsgroups selector were handled as AND instead of OR.
- Fixed: The NewsgroupRequester wasn’t accepting all valid newsgroup names.
- Added: Internal Articles Viewer. Usenetic will no longer use TextEdit to view textual articles.
- Added: You can now optionally receive beta en alpha releases (see preferences).
- Updated: All external libraries are 100% 64 bits now.
- Fixed: When replying to an article, the NNTP Reference header wasn’t used.
- Fixed: Text colour in left menu wasn’t white in MacOs Mojave.
- Fixed: MegaSearch wasn't displaying the correct date after a queue restore.
- Fixed: Right panel in Watchdog wasn’t always expandable after being collapsed.
- Fixed: When a single TCP Socket was configured, it wasn't always connecting.
- Fixed: Several bugs.
- Changed: The max. number of days in the download history is changed to max. number of items.
- Changed: The GUI is changed at some points for better compatibility with MacOS Mojave.
- First non-beta release
- Fixed: Newsgroup Requester didn't work in Watchdog
- Fixed: A few small bugs
- Update: Minor changes to the licensing module
Usenetic 0.95.3 beta
- Fixed: Queue Toolbar not responding
- Fixed: Issue with refreshing Newsgroup Listings
- Fixed: Issue were NZB exports weren't always saved
- Fixed: Sporadic issue where TCP ports weren't always released
- Changed: Minimal screen width reduced for smaller screens
Usenetic 0.95.1 beta
- Fixed: Burry text in MegaSearch results under High Sierra
- Fixed: Improved MegaSearch scrolling speed under High Sierra
- Fixed: Database error messages under High Sierra
- Fixed: App update notifications didn't work properly under High Sierra
Usenetic 0.95.0 beta
- Fixed: Some concatenate files were not merged correctly
- Fixed: App crashed with incorrect encoded yEnc files
- Fixed: Issue when moving files to full destination disk
- Fixed: Issue with forward slashes in PAR2 filelist
- Fixed: Issue where filenames started with a dot became hidden
- Added: Closing connections on exit is not optional (see preferences)
- Added: MegaSearch documentation
Usenetic 0.94.1 beta
- Added: Full Retina support
- Added: Optionally hide the NZB Export dialog
- Changed: Minor changes to the interface
Usenetic 0.94.0 beta
- Added: The File Write Buffer is complete replaced with a new Memory Management Module
- Fixed: Sporadic issue were the newsserver settings did not save
- Changed: KeyChain is no longer used
Usenetic 0.93.0 beta
- Added: Watchdog - download automation
- Added: NZB export function in MegaSearch
- Added: Scheduler for the bandwidth limiter
- Added: 'Hide/Show old articles' in MegaSearch contextmenu
- Added: Make Watchdog Entry from MegaSearch History Entry in contextmenu
- Added: Option to show more of selected poster or newsgroup
- Fixed: Sporadic issue where the socket kept disconnecting
- Fixed: Prevention for deleting files in download root folder
- Fixed: Several small other bugs
- Changed: You can now select multiple newsgroups from the popup list in MegaSearch
- Changed: Several changes to the GUI
Usenetic 0.92.3 beta
- Added: Option to select the default App for opening NZB files
- Fixed: The Newsgroups Selector occasionally received an invalid server response
Usenetic 0.92.2 beta
- Fixed: NZB WatchFolder (auto import NZB files) was not working correctly
- Fixed: Testing the newsserver in preferences sometimes failed
- Fixed: Refreshing the newsgroups list sometimes failed
- Fixed: Several routines are optimised for better stability
- Updated: Small changes to the GUI
Usenetic 0.92.1 beta
- Fixed: App was crashing on filenames starting with an '@'
Usenetic 0.92.0 beta
- Added: Now supports posting of textual and binary files.
Usenetic 0.91.0 beta
- Added: Apple's Preview.app as default image viewer
- Added: Comments and non-encoded text files are saved in a special folder
- Added: New postings in bookmarks are now tagged with a different colour
- Added: Downloaded 'Text only articles' are now always shown in the TextEditor
- Added: Article subject now shown in tooltip
- Fixed: NNTP Backup servers were skipped for small files
- Fixed: Progressbar got out of sync in MegaSearch layout when resizing field
- Fixed: Executing text article when loading quoted text in reply
- Update: Small changes in the MegaSearch layout.
- Fixed: Removed path occasionally causes crash during startup
- Fixed: Download occasionally stopped before completed
- Fixed: ePub files were being extracted as zipfiles
- Added: Socket timeout (before socket reset) is configurable now
Usenetic 0.90.0 beta
- Fixed issue with newsserver settings
- Added 'show in finder' to Queue->menu
- Added feature to choose indexed newsgroups from list
- Added feature to request newsgroups that are not indexed yet
- Added KB/MB/GB/TB -> bytes conversion for the Min- and MaxBytes
- Added filename suffix to text files to avoid overwriting
- Small bug fixes