Great Product Love it

General discussions
host2u

Great Product Love it

Post by host2u » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:23 pm

Thanks for this long overdue piece of software for the mac it is just what i have been after since i moved to a mac.
This is so similar to software i used to use on windows called newsleecher with supersearch.
I have tried all usenet clients for the mac and have tried newshosting service which software was good but the prices were steep i thought as you can get good deals on usenet hosts out there but finding the great software is hard for the mac.
I have just come across your great product and find everything i need in the supersearch like i used to in newsleecher.
I understand it is still in beta testing mode. Can you tell me when you expect it to be in full production mode and any kind of cost in relation to the software and supersearch will this be an extra addon.
Many thanks for all your hard work in producing this software and look forward to purchasing the full product.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Support

Re: Great Product Love it

Post by Support » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi,

Great to hear that you love our product.
Usenetic is still in beta state, but the official release is expected before the end of this year.
We are still adding neat features to the product and the documentation needs to be finished first.

The final price for the product is not available yet, but especially the introduction price will be huge discounted.

If you have any requests concerning missing features then please let us know.

Thanks.
If you like Usenetic, please give it 5 stars at MacUpdate: https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/59624/usenetic

jculp

Post by jculp » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:03 am

Hey guys,
I want to second what was written above!!
Software is rock solid now.
Non-stop download of over 11 TB in 11/2017 with no crashes or glitches.
And the new features are great additions.
Highly recommend Usenetic as the only actively developer supported news client on the Mac which is independent of any particular usenet provider service.

ciccio

Post by ciccio » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:36 pm

I love too Usenetic: I found it a fantastic usenet client, with great features.

I am waiting for official release and my compliments for your work.

Thanks