1. Periodic automatic complete program wide SaveState in the background (selectable and controlled as a preference panel for time intervals and content)
This would mitigate redoing download Queue and recording of download history records and status in the MegaSearch results after a program or computer crash or conflict, kernel panic, power outage, brownouts, etc.
2. "Mark as Read and/or Downloaded" selection(s) on Right Click menu to hide selected files from MegaSearch results as desired.
More fine tuned than just "Hide Old Articles"
3. "Show/Hide Read Files" as a Right Click menu item.
More fine tuned than just "Hide/Show Old Articles"
4. Make 2 and 3 persistent between restarts (and #1) as a SaveState item.
5. Include header count info in Newsgroup list menu as well as last posting date.
6. Expand newsgroup list to include alt.bin groups with minimum file/header counts. (say 150,000)
7. Queue list sorting by file size, alphabet file name, post date, etc. as a toolbar item.
8. More extensive search functions/rules (as in Unison "Rules"). Easier to to set up, save and apply globally and precisely to search results.
9. Preview of AV (avi,mov, mkv, mp3, flac, etc) media files built in or linked to VLC
10. Ability to download only selected number, type, series of files from selected (mainly for obfuscated) MegaSearch file sets.
a. Only download first 2, 3, 4, 5,or 6 (# selectable) rar files of file set selected in MegaSearch to be able to review the possible content and decide if the complete file set is worth downloading. Useful in testing and previewing obfuscated files before downloading multi GB files.
b. Automatic Download NZB file in file set if present.
c. Automatic Download NFO file in file set if present.
d. File type parameters to download ( rar, r01, r02, r03, r04, r05) ( part01, part02, part03, part04, part05) etc.
e. Already automatically downloads Par2 file
Missing a feature in Usenetic? This is the place to let us know.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1