Usenetic release notes
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:38 pm
Usenetic v0.93 (build 1329) released on Nov 10, 2017.
- Added: Watchdog - download automation.
- Added: NZB export function in MegaSearch.
- Added: Scheduler for the bandwidth limiter.
- Added: 'Hide/Show old articles' in MegaSearch contextmenu.
- Added: Make Watchdog Entry from MegaSearch History Entry in contextmenu.
- Added: Option to show more of selected poster or newsgroup.
- Fixed: Sporadic issue where the socket kept disconnecting.
- Fixed: Prevention for deleting files in download root folder.
- Fixed: Several small other bugs.
- Updated: You can now select multiple newsgroups from the popup list in MegaSearch.
- Updated: Several changes to the GUI.
Usenetic v0.92.3 (build 1328) released on Oct 21, 2017.
- Added: Option to select the default App for opening NZB files.
- Fixed: The Newsgroups Selector occasionally received an invalid server response.
Usenetic v0.92.2 (build 1327) released on Oct 05, 2017.
- Fixed: NZB WatchFolder (auto import NZB files) was not working correctly.
- Fixed: Testing the newsserver in preferences sometimes failed.
- Fixed: Refreshing the newsgroups list sometimes failed.
- Fixed: Several routines are optimised for better stability.
Usenetic v0.92.1 (build 1325) released on Sep 27, 2017.
- Fixed: App was crashing on filenames starting with an '@'.